FINALLY! My magnetoreceptor, arduino nano and new vibration motors have arrived! I’ve spent all day soldering and testing them and trying to integrate them together. Still no sight of my RTC module (for time stuff) but it should show up over the next few days. Here’s how far I’ve gotten with the sensory compass so far:
Larissa contacted me today about a group of students embarking on a project about creating affordable 3D printed prosthetic arms which sounds like something I should definitely be getting involved with! It’s something I had discounted from being a possible output of my project due to access to patients but if that was not a problem then I cannot see any reason not to get stuck in.