Day 189 – Mar 26th

Got the linear stepper motors working!!! but they don’t have enough torque either. Ew. they look cool tho. If I stole the servo from the foot compressor it might be strong enough, or if I made my own from a normal stepper and a threaded rod?

Fixed up my 2nd acrylic iteration and it works! tested it on leon and everything, I just need to find a way of refining it in wee ways (and see if geoff hates it).

DSC_1244.JPG

Testing my tiny stepper to see if it could work in my watch now, wish me luck!

also, went back to ascus. Here’s what we made:

NOTHING

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s