Day 230 – May 7th

I think I’ve finally fixed the 3rd object after lots of soldering and recoding.IMG_6304.JPGAlso we started setting up the show and picked spotsIMG_6307.JPGMine is below:IMG_6313.JPG

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s