Day 161 – Feb 26th

Been trying tick all the things I need to do for next Tuesday. Finished the CAD forms experiments and technical aspects to fit all of the components properly. The main thing is to get it working though. BUT! I’m close, I’ve soldered the components together. I made 17 different tactile interfaces and tested all of them, none worked. BUT I made a new one that worked well-ish. I tried it twice and was 45 degrees off, but 45 out of 360 ain’t bad! It would most likely be a bit of a skill, learnt over time, too.

Sprayed my CADed prints too, got 12 of em now! ran out of blue midway so they are in black now…

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s